Contract Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Bikram Yoga Göteborg may alter the information on its web site from time to time.
All services purchased from Bikram Yoga Göteborg must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a waiver form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release Bikram Yoga Göteborg, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
Registration & Purchase
To register or purchase from the Bikram Yoga Göteborg online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Memberships will activate on the date of the first session.
- All regularly priced memberships may be put on hold for a charge of 15:- per day for a minimum of 1 week. May not be applicable to discounted promotional memberships.
- Memberships are not transferable or refundable.
Return / Refund Policy
- Scheduling: the studio will open 30 minutes before the scheduled class. Reception will close 5 minutes before class starts to allow for enough time for students to prepare and be ready before the teacher enters the yoga room. If you arrive less than 5 minutes before class without giving notice, your reservation may be given to another student in the waiting list.
- Class bookings: cancellation must be made 3 hours before class for a full refund. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended. For unlimited memberships, 1 day will be subtracted from the total number of days your membership is normally active for.
- Medical Cancellations – a credit for makeup sessions or extensions will only be issued if a doctor’s note confirming that the client was not permitted to participate within 14 days of the missed session is provided.
- Full Refunds only on unused packages within 14 days of purchase
- Partial refunds may be granted to those that are moving more than 30km from our studio, but must provide at least one of the following:
- Tenancy agreement or proof of new residence
- A letter from your new employer on company letterhead with a phone number to be used to validate
- Utility bills in your name – these must indicate that your current account has closed and that you have started a new account in a new residence
- Letter from new educational institution on their letterhead with a phone number for validation
- Yoga Clothing and Accessories: May be returned within 14 days for exchange only. Returns are valid only for products that have not been opened, used or damaged, with tags still affixed.
Privacy & Security Policy
Bikram Yoga Göteborg will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.